Sunday, May 2, 2010

I love beer.

Odds are, if you are reading this you do too. Or you might just know me from csadelivery, or from drinking beers with me somewhere. I decided to start a beer blog because of how much awesome beer I drink (especially now working in the beer industry), and for the simple fact that I should have done it years ago.

I love craft brews, and have always been in search of the best beer possible- ever since we were able to buy beer at the tender age of 16. (ooooh fake IDs, and beards). I have East and West Coast roots and love all of the things that go into all the craft beers from both areas, and everywhere in between.

But let's get down to the meat of the situation. There are other beer bloggers whom I love, and enjoy their preciseness and well written reviews. I am not going to be one of them, mostly because I can't quantify a number or star system. This blog will be all about me drinking beer and giving it to you real. If I get stuck on a review, you best bet I am going to reference other blogs, but my rating system will range between:

HELLL NAW- I will never put this in my mouth again.
meh- might be good for the price
OMFG THIS IS SO AMAZING!- self explanatory

So I am gonna drink it. I will tell you what I think. I won't be as concise as all the blogs I (and hopefully you) will read, [see links at right] but I hope to give you some realtalk on what I think are great, and not-so-great brews.

Man I am rambling, good thing I am honestlydrunk. Damn Avery- Depuceluece (please read into the name), and the Firestone, Stone, 21A collab. (reviews to follow).

Anyway, drink up. Have a good time. Be safe.

Kenny

Follow me on Twitter: kennyfuncore

No comments:

Post a Comment